The Peak Forest Retreat hosts different types of events throughout the year such as:
* Open Gardens: listed and updated below and event pages on Facebook & Instagram. You can also book an exclusive private group day!
* Music under the Mountains: live music series on the Lodge Balcony (up to 25 people).
* The Lodge Eatery: exclusive dining, themed food nights or small group bookings...see menu (which is flexible) on this page under The Lodge Eatery
* Balcony Cafe: open with Open Garden Days and for private bookings and group workshops/events.
* Private venue bookings: you can book our venue for your very own exclusive event whether it be a workshop, gathering, arts event, elopements, work/team day.
* Please check our Facebook and Instagram pages for promotional posts and events to see whats happening!
EVENTS: coming up.....2021!
* September & October - Private bookings for garden walks, morning or afternoon tea or lunch at the Lodge. Please phone to book: 040855397
* October 3, Sunday, 12.00 - 4.00 - FRENCH CAFE & GARDEN WALKS - Join us for a French inspired lunch and garden walks while everything blooms. If the weather is kind we will dine on the Lodge balcony, otherwise it will be indoors. Lunch will be served at 12.30pm so please arrive before that time after 12.00. Our delicious French inspired lunch offers a set three courses of soup, tasting plate as mains and desserts. You also receive a glass of French bubbly and tea or coffee. BYO adult beverages if you wish. We will have wine available for a donation per glass. PRICE: $45 for complete lunch. This will be payable on booking and we have 20 seats available. Please advise if you have special dietary requirements. This day will not be open to the public for open garden as this is a private event. Please rug up if the weather is chilly but if indoors it will be warm. Please book via text message, phone call or email. We will supply our direct deposit details for payment. There is an event page on Facebook that you can click going! 0408553976, email@example.com or message via the website.
* Late November - date to be announced: OUTLANDER Scottish themed evening. Music from Outlander series, Scottish inspired dinner, bagpipes, entertainment. Please advise if you are interested in booking. There will be a 3 course meal, snacks and BYO drinks. 20 seats.
* December 12, Sunday, HIGH TEA AND ART RETREAT DAY- Along with the very talented professional artist & art therapist Susan McEwen, we are hosting a delicious, decadent, High Tea Luncheon with vintage flair at the Lodge, with pots of tea, glasses of bubbly and plenty of time for creative arts experience and your choice of direction. Susan will supply all the art needs and there will be paints, pencils, pastels etc and quality paper (you don't need to bring a thing). You might want to centre your work on your high tea experience or choose something from the beautiful garden or nature surrounding the Lodge. Susan will be here to assist and support your artistic journey on the day. FEE: $110 includes your High Tea lunch, drinks and art activities. Please book via contacting Carol with payment by direct deposit on booking. Enquiries on 0408553976.