The Peak Forest Retreat hosts different types of events throughout the year such as:
* Open Gardens once a month: listed and updated below and event pages on Facebook & Instagram. You can also book an exclusive private group day!
* Music under the Mountains: live music series at the Lodge Balcony.
* The Lodge Eatery upstairs exclusive dining, themed food nights or small group bookings...see menu (which is flexible) on this page under The Lodge Eatery
* Balcony Cafe open with Open Garden Days and for private bookings and group workshops/events.
* Private venue bookings...you can book our venue for your very own exclusive event whether it be a workshop, gathering, arts event, small weddings, party or work/team day.
* Please check our Facebook and Instagram pages for promotional posts and events to see whats happening!
EVENTS: coming up.....2019!
* MUSIC UNDER THE MOUNTAINS: Sunday November 24, 11.00 - 4.30....Presenting Emma Anglesey & Runaway Belles live at The Lodge balcony! Performance at 2.00 to 4.00. Emma and Tash are Tasmanian singer, songwriters, musicians and sometimes perform as a duo with soulful storytelling and amazing harmonies. This is a rare opportunity to experience this music in the Great Western Tiers. Two Course Gourmet Buffett BBQ lunch, open garden & forest walks. RSVP for balcony lunch is essential by November 21. Entry: Adults $10 child U 12 free. With entry + lunch $40 . Only 45 seats available and 25 seats for lunch. Pay on the day! BYO adult beverages or wine by donation. Cafe refreshments will be available. This event is weather dependant. Our driveway is one way and sealed so please share a ride if you can.
* 'Into the Forest" Art Retreat Day: SUNDAY December 1st, 9.30 - 4.00....Facilitator Susan Mc Ewen - Fine Artist, Tutor, Art Therapist, Designer. Susan will be facilitating an expressive landscape drawing in charcoal workshop combined with a forest listening meditation to help with connection to the surrounds. The Peak will be hosting your morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea on the balcony overlooking the panoramic views in this amazing environment. Your senses will be spoilt for the day and your creative will soar.....experience levels are not an issue just come with an open mind to enjoy it all. Susan will be there to support your process. Open to 10 people so don't miss out and register early! Please register your attendance by contacting Susan on 0419 29558. Cost is $100 which covers your resources, food, drinks and the venue. Wear warm clothes and sturdy shoes as you may be walking in bush forest tracks and or garden areas. There is an event page on The Peak Forest Retreats Facebook page or you can view Susan's work on her page....Roving Heart Designs.
* ART & WELLNESS RETREAT DAY: Sunday 29 March, 10am-4pm, cost $100 payment on the day.....Facilitator Susan Mc Ewan - Fine Artist, Tutor, Art Therapist, Designer. Susan will be presenting an opportunity for attendees to immerse themselves in meditation, gentle creative movement, rock art and mandalas. Full catering is provided with morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea and mountain water & wine. The studio, garden and Lodge will provide the setting for this retreat day. Please register with Susan on 0419 29558. Please bring sturdy shoes and warm clothing if the weather changes. If you would like accommodation for one night we are offering a discounted rate. Please get in touch if you want to book to stay directly. Susan has a Facebook page where she had advertised the day for more information....Roving Heart Designs.