The Peak Forest Retreat hosts different types of events throughout the year such as:
* Open Gardens: listed and updated below and event pages on Facebook & Instagram. You can also book an exclusive private group day!
* Music under the Mountains: live music series on the Lodge Balcony (up to 25 people).
* The Lodge Eatery: exclusive dining, themed food nights or small group bookings...see menu (which is flexible) on this page under The Lodge Eatery
* Balcony Cafe: open with Open Garden Days and for private bookings and group workshops/events.
* Private venue bookings: you can book our venue for your very own exclusive event whether it be a workshop, gathering, arts event, elopements, work/team day.
* Please check our Facebook and Instagram pages for promotional posts and events to see whats happening!
EVENTS: coming up.....2020!
* ART & WELLNESS RETREAT: Sunday, 22 November, 9.30am - 5.00pm cost $150.....Facilitator Susan Mc Ewan - Fine Artist, Tutor, Art Therapist, Designer. Susan will be presenting an opportunity for attendees to immerse themselves in meditation, gentle creative movement, charcoal or pastel drawing and Tai Chi for beginners. Full catering is provided with morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea and mountain water & wine. The studio, garden and Lodge will provide the setting for this retreat day. Please register with Susan on 0419 29558. Please bring sturdy shoes and warm clothing if the weather changes. If you would like accommodation for one night we are offering a discounted rate. Please get in touch if you want to book to stay directly. Susan has a Facebook page where she had advertised the day for more information....Roving Heart Designs.
* MUSIC UNDER THE MOUNTAINS: Sunday November 29, 1.00 - 4.30....Presenting EMILY LAWTON & BRODY WALSH live at The Lodge balcony! Performance at 2.00 to 4.00. Emily & Brody are Tasmanian singers, songwriters, musicians from Launceston and rarely perform as a DUO, both having seperate music careers, however have come together to perform covers songs and originals. Emily is well known for her beautiful voice and acoustic sounds with Brody the lead guitarist & vocals of punk rock fusion band, The Prickly Grapes. This is a rare opportunity to experience this relaxed, music vibe under the mountains in the forests of Western Creek. RSVP bookings are essential with tickets capped to 30. Entry: Adults $25 pp child U 15 free. This includes entry, tasty snacks, one glass of wine and of course the music! Pre Pay or pay on the day! BYO adult beverages or wine by donation. This event is weather dependant. Our driveway is one way and sealed so please share a ride if you can and rug up as we are in the forest mountains :) 0408553976 for bookings!
THERE WILL BE MORE EVENTS IN 2021 SO WATCH THIS SPACE.....OPEN GARDENS, BALCONY CAFE, LIVE MUSIC, THEMED EVENTS