TERMS OF STAY: OUR POLICY
As a small home business we work hard to provide our guests and visitors with high quality service and accommodation.
We have invested a lot of time, energy and money to ensure you receive a wonderful stay at THE PEAK and hope to maintain high standards, but its a team effort!
We ask that you respect our rules of stay - they are:
1. Reading and signing our guest form and abide by the house rules and terms of stay on this form.
2. That you communicate with us when you book about your stay and your needs in a respectful manner.
3. That if you damage our property you will be honest and advise us asap and be willing to negotiate reasonably to rectify the matter.
4. We will if necessary use legal means to obtain any damages by a guest that is unpaid or any other costs incurred during the stay.
5. We hold the right to ask a person to leave our property if their behaviour is not in keeping with our expectations and will alert authorities if needed.
6. This business and property operates under ECO standards. We ask that your respect our ethos and ensure care is taken to prevent bushfire hazards.
Thank you and we appreciate your support.